Happy soon to be Valentines Day!
Ladies and gents the groceries are going up and it’s freezing outside so what did you plan this holiday! We know it’s soo much to do and so little time so Ive decided I can do the thinking for you. I don’t know about you all but for me nothing more says I adore you than intimacy and romancing at home with my boo! So how bout I share some of my ideas with you
1. If food is the way to your honey’s heart a surprise dinner at home from your’s truly Royalty catering is the way to go! we will prepare you an unforgettable romantic meal for you. you don't have to worry about cleaning up after.
2. When was the last time you played a game with just the two of you? Pick a favorite from the closet, or try a new couple's themed game like “Talk ,Flirt, Dare”, or “Our Moments”. (Both games can be found on Amazon.
3. Even partners who aren't so into crafts can get handy with making a scrap book from your relationship . Gather up photos of your relationship, old ticket stubs, and meaningful receipts, and make a beautiful book that you'll both treasure!
4. If you've never done it before, now's the time to put in writing why your partner is so special to you. Tell them which of their qualities you most admire, how they make you feel, and why you fell in love with them. Then keep these love letters in you wallet or purse so it’s never too far when you need a reminder of how valued you both are .
5. Dancinggggg! Not at the club, I’m talking real dancing. You can take a class, create an at home salsa/ step club, or do a virtual tutorial. For the former, we suggest something like the Valentines Dat Dirty Dancing Oarty in Chicago. They offer both virtual and in real life classes.
6. And finally it’s nothing like tasting a home made red velvet cake. I’ll attach instructions for you that will tingle with your taste buds. For extra dazzle order heart shaped cutting boards and make it a filing little competition. And remember ladies , a way to a man’s heart is always through his tummy!
Now that’s just for the ones who hate the cold like I do. If your ready to show all the love out loud I got some for you special couples too …
7. If gift giving is your love language, send your significant other on a scavenger hunt dotted with trails of rose petals and handwritten clues to find their Valentine's Day gift. Those who seek… will find !
8. Take a day or an entire weekend and venture to a destination neither of you have been before on a romantic getaway. You'll get out of your comfort zone and have a fabulous time doing it! The Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg, Tennesse in February is a forever favorite for me!
9. Instead of sticking to just one spot, hop from place to place and order different kinds of wine and tapas along the way. It's waaay more interesting than a boring ol' sit down dinner (and even your regular bar crawl). Of course, it doesn't hurt to stash one away for later too. For the at home version, simply order various kinds of wine for delivery, add a charcuterie board to the mix, and start sipping.
We’ll, that’s all I have for now, thank you for letting me help create a day of love and appreciation. All links are below! Best of luck & Happy Valentines Day !